Fourth of July Pride Retrned

This 4th of July I reflect on the pride we once had as a Nation, Where our independence was not taken for granted and it was celebrated. We respected this Nation and the flag it represented. We stood with fathers, grandfathers and mothers who fought and seen the pain it took to keep our land free.
Today I pray for a broken nation, where self serving individuals express their dislike and distaste with desecration and vulgarity. I am sad.
Yes. Opinions are valuable but I cannot listen if your heart displays a hatred for what our families fought and died so that you can express your feelings.
Today I pray for a healing. For our Nation to become the leadership it once was, for the joy we once had, for the fires to stop burning and for people to build and lift up instead of tearing down!
I want to feel God Blessing America once again.


Comments

  1. AND THE ROCKET'S RED GLAAAAARRRRRE...THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AAAAIIIIIRRRRR....
    (hope you had your ear plugs in or it might have made you fall over again...unbalanced!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Run Little Dog Run

Sifting Thoughts

To The Moon and Back Again!