To The Moon and Back Again!
Three Thirty am, on September 6, 2015, I packed and jumped into my car and raced off to NY state, to Dansville Hospital, to Kayleen - my baby - who was having my very first grand child. I would receive a call from her a little before 7am. Excited I asked - "Did you have him yet?" She giggled and replied that she was having camel back contractions and although she ...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethis is such a heartwarming and bittersweet write, my friend. Its true I guess we all somehow inherently know when we are done and ready to go. Savor all those little moments till....I know you will. Much love to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThank you Bella - Doing my best to do just that.
DeleteWe are hoping to spend a week with thme in July - bringing them here. Them - as in Mom and Dad.
your Dad is one strong man and so are you.
ReplyDelete